Rapid 12 Mrk 2

deputy dog

Now definitley selling.

I got a Theoben Rapid 12 Mrk 2 which is only just gone over 3 months old from the date of purchase ( NEW ). Its as they say in the selling business, mint condition as its only been used for back yard plinking and never been out in the field. Its very accurate and is ideal for target or field work. Its comes with a 7 litre air bottle also mint and bought the same time as the gun. So still has plenty of test on it. There's Niko game king 4x12-44px ir scope with it as well ( On my HMR at the moment) But will take them off and put them back on for the sale. The complete package cost me a little over £1100. If i was to sell i would be looking for around £800 for the lot, or very sensible near offer. Which i would say is a very good bargin. Even got a few tins of ammo i'll throw in for nothing.

Reasons for selling! Not using it plain an simple. Had the money burning an hole in the bank and went and bought it. Felt good for the first couple of weeks. But when you have up graded to FAC, an air rifle never seems the same, well at least not to me. Lost interest in it really and its in the gun case by the side of my gun cabinet gathering dust as they say.

Would like f2f if possible or willing to travel about 30 miles from where i live. Dont really want to go through the rigmaroll of posting.

Genuine pms please and no tyer kickers or time wasters. I'm located in the Rhymney Valley area of South Wales

Would love to put pictures up of it. But unfortunatley i aint got the foggiest how to put them up on here. Genuine person who has sold a gun on here before, with no problems.

Pms welcome of your interested.

ATB

Gareth

Edited by deputy dog

I recently put a Theoben Rapid 12 up for sale with air tank an sights. Was asking £800 the lot

The bottle has been sold seperate because a mate made an offer i couldn't refuse.

So i just got the Rapid 12 left an sights. Only a few months old bought from new in middle of June this year.

1 and a bit tins of pellets put through it. Mint condition all round, no dinks or marks.

Now asking for £650 or sensible near offers for the lot.

Like i said before. Would love to put Photos up of it, but i really aint got a clue how to do it, and that is honest.

Not trying to fool any one with false postings. Just a numpty where embedding photos comes into it.

Absolute genuine seller of a quality gun iv simply lost interest in. 1st to see it would buy it.

Pm me if interested.

Located in Rhymney Valley area of South Wales. F2f or will to travel up to 30 miles from where i live to accomodate sale.

ATB

Gareth

• 2 months later...