.22 brocock hunter deluxe thumbhole setup

Well, I've put this on here before but always removed it due to a change of heart-my favourite rifle . Anyways I've now acquired an s410 which is being used constantly leaving the hunter looking pretty but gathering dust. The rifle is in excellent condition there is one scratch on the cheek pad and another by the front swivel stud. I've attached some photos showing the rifle and the scratches. The rifle comeswitha 3-9x50 Mountmaster ao in vgc and has the sling studs attached. Also has a Brocock silencer and an adjustable buttpad.The bluing is unmarked, no leaks , good number of shots per fill. I had the rifle serviced by brocock a couple of months ago and it is as new for accuracy and performance. It is also pre anti tamper so could be power increased if you have an FAC. single shot but a mag can be bought from Rowan to multishot it.the service invoice will be sent with rifle as well as fill adaptor.

I am after £250 for this plus postage,around £17 unless you arrange courier. very welcome to view rifle if you are up shrewsbury way.,which is a decent price so no silly offers please. I will add links to photos tomorrow morning. Thanks for looking.[url=http://s576.photobucket.com/home/singlepicker]http://s576.photobucket.com/home/singlepicker[/urlNOW SOLD

Edited by will8371