recommend a torch

pestcontroller4u

i am in the market for a decent torch that i can use for lamping after selling my deben mini pro.i have up to £130 to spend,i already have a charger and batteries.i would like a torch that can take the pressure switch and be able to light up bunnies at 60-70 yards using a red filter.

your recommendations please.

i am in the market for a decent torch that i can use for lamping after selling my deben mini pro.i have up to £130 to spend,i already have a charger and batteries.i would like a torch that can take the pressure switch and be able to light up bunnies at 60-70 yards using a red filter.

your recommendations please.

Hi, i have recently bought of the internet, a scope mounted dedicated red torch, it came with everything you need and is perfect for bunnies at 40 meters, so a must if you use an air rifle. £30 delivered.

there is a cree torch on the bay best iv seen for the price from hong kong takes 3 week to arrive but well worth the £14 comes with rechargeble batterys charger and in car charger 800 lumins good for over 200 yards only got switch on side the gl4 red filter fits onto them your not to far from me if you want to see it on i gaurantee you will be impressed