bettinsoli super sport 12g like new in the box

Hi, I am just testing the water to try and fund a rim fire.So I have for sale my like new 12g bettinsoli super sport, This gun was brought new and was the first gun I brought when I got my licence but I have only fired 550 to 800 max cartridges through it at clays only. The gun is an extended multi-choke gun with 30" barrels that are steel proof. As I said I am looking into putting in for my fac so I can buy a rim fire so the money will go towards that, but the other reason I have put it up for sale is as said the gun is as new as this may sound silly or sad but when I was shooting clays with it at my club we have to stand in a cadge and I keep stopping the gun as I was always conscious I may damage it so I went out and brougt a cheap used gun and this has now stoped. This gun cost me alot of money and is just wasted sat in the cabernet unused. The gun comes with all the usual bits you would expect when buying a new gun ie hard case, choke key, but pads ect. I would like pick up only so you can see what you are buying. It can be piked up from burton upon trent or tamworth if that helps.

I would like ,£600. Thanks for looking and taking the time to read my add :good: .

Image010.jpg

Image012.jpg

Image013.jpg

Image009.jpg

can send more pics if needed but sorry they dont do it justice

Edited by crossy 666