Remington 700 .22.250 vls (Norfolk)

davobob

My mate just rang to see if I wanted or knew anyone who wants his .22.250 as he is now replacing it with another .243.

Its a Remington 700 vls. (Varmint Laminated Stock). Its got a T8 Moderator fitted. Is very accurate and in very good condition,with a few minor scratches on the woodwork

which is to be expeted with a foxing rifle. He only wants £300 for a quick sale to fund the new rifle. PM me if interested and i'll put you in touch with him. Rifle is in Norfolk. SOLD

Edited by davobob

My mate just rang to see if I wanted or knew anyone who wants his .22.250 as he is now replacing it with another .243.

Its a Remington 700 vls. (Varmint Laminated Stock). Its got a T8 Moderator fitted. Is very accurate and in very good condition,with a few minor scratches on the woodwork

which is to be expeted with a foxing rifle. He only wants £300 for a quick sale to fund the new rifle. PM me if interested and i'll put you in touch with him. Rifle is in Norfolk.

I will take this please pm sent