hatsan 22 air rifle

wayne t

Hatsan 22 air rifle in very good condition apart from small scratch this rifle has a quattro trigger and the SAS shock absorber system and also has a hawk sport hd 4x32 mildot scope on it too this rifle would make a perfect starter rifle for young or old.

Thanks for looking wayne

Sorry its a hatsan mod 60s

Sorry carnt upload pics but pm me with your email so i can send pics

£85.00ono

RIFLE NOW SOLD

Edited by wayne t

Thats around 21lbs which means you would need an fac mate.

sorry i must have this wrong it defo under the legal limit i must of read it wrong on the hatsan site this rifle was bought over the counter by a none fac holder from henry kranks and just bn and had a look at the hatsan site again and it say max muzzle velocity 800fps so that to me says it could do that no does that but when looking on the reports on the rifle they all say its doing under legal limit.

Edited by wayne t

Could the rifle be the model 85 ? ... they are capable of 800fps but will never ship to the uk in that state of tune ... nice tool in the right hands and they must be worrying the european air rifle makers due to the quality of them going up and up all the time

There are a lot of hatsan models ... you will really have to tell us the model number or a photo

http://www.hatsan.com.tr/airguns_mod_85.asp

Edited by Slogger

Could the rifle be the model 85 ? ... they are capable of 800fps but will never ship to the uk in that state of tune ... nice tool in the right hands and they must be worrying the european air rifle makers due to the quality of them going up and up all the time

There are a lot of hatsan models ... you will really have to tell us the model number or a photo

http://www.hatsan.com.tr/airguns_mod_85.asp

Sorry it a mod 60s