theoben sirocco .22 gas ram rifle

bigchap

as title.serial no. is tb375 which puts it at 1982 afaik.it is fitted with a nikko stirling platinum 3-9x40wa scope,trigger shoe and leather basket weave sling.the barrel has a few little marks near the silencer and the wood has a few minor marks but i suppose it's to be expected with a rifle of this age.i have the pellet seater,the pump(to adjust the power to suit your chosen pellet)and instructions and a parts list,these are all included in the sale.

i have set the power at 11.4 using aa fields and it shoots beautifully,a good rifle for the collector as the rifle,scope etc was all bought on the same day in 1982.i don't really want to sell it as i've only had it 2 weeks and i was only the second owner but have been offered another rifle which i really want so this has to go.

i want £350 for all this f2f or £375 posted

i'm sorry but i will only accept bank transfer or cash sent rmsd for this sale as i need to have the money for the other rifle quickly.

post-21222-0-52460900-1298399795.jpg