People of warwickshire

lorrie_8

Hello all I new to pigeon watch and look for people in Warwickshire that I can partner up with I have NO permission at the moment but looking for it all the time and knocking lots of doors. If anyone knows of anyone who is on the look out please pm me or message me back.

Lorrie.

• 3 months later...

Hello all I new to pigeon watch and look for people in Warwickshire that I can partner up with I have NO permission at the moment but looking for it all the time and knocking lots of doors. If anyone knows of anyone who is on the look out please pm me or message me back.

Lorrie.

Hi Lorrie i am new to pigeon watch also i have just bought a benelli vinci have you found any where yet ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello bud i was born in long itchington and went to school there,now live in yorkshire, small world :good:

Long itchington has an awesome cafe now, great biker meet up in summer and the breakfasts/pudding sare just what you need when starving.

I'm over in Coventry, have a farm but I appear to have killed everypest I legally can...

Long itchington has an awesome cafe now, great biker meet up in summer and the breakfasts/pudding sare just what you need when starving.

I'm over in Coventry, have a farm but I appear to have killed everypest I legally can...

That'll be the Long Itch Diner. We have breakfast there after early stalking forays...very good indeed. :good:

Hi Lorrie,

Whereabouts in Warks are you? I'm in between Stratford and Evesham.

Had some good shooting in Evesham :yes: down past Tescos all the land on the right hand side,river Avon on the left of the road,plenty of orchards,big bags of rabbits :yes: :yes: BB (plenty of geese/ducks in season)

Dont bother anymore due to the distance and having land more local :yes: if your short of land PM me and i will give you contact details :yes: BB