Gorosabel Shotgun

Issie40

Hi Guys, bit of help needed, I have a Gorosabel 12g SBS shotgun with auto safety, having problems with the auto safety not allowing the gun to shut. does anybody have a drawing of the trigger and safety mechanism (haynes manual type) so I can see what to look for. Thanks for your help in advance. Issie40

Hi Guys, bit of help needed, I have a Gorosabel 12g SBS shotgun with auto safety, having problems with the auto safety not allowing the gun to shut. does anybody have a drawing of the trigger and safety mechanism (haynes manual type) so I can see what to look for. Thanks for your help in advance. Issie40

Have you looked on the web for shotgun actions? you might turn up something... try looking for Anson & Deeley type actions.

Most SxS or O/U game guns are auto safety.

I have a Gunmark Sable SxS and i've had it apart a few times, and i can't see how the safety would block the gun closing... i'm sure it only blocks the triggers. :hmm: Got me thinking now.......

Dave

Edited by MK38

Give me a call on 01823665615 and I will talk you through it on the phone have the gun in front of you and a few tools that fit the screws well. Sage/Dennis UK Gun Repairs.

Give me a call on 01823665615 and I will talk you through it on the phone have the gun in front of you and a few tools that fit the screws well. Sage/Dennis UK Gun Repairs.

Thanks Sage/Dennis, had another look at it and I'm thinking it seems to be the return spring on the lever, you push it over to break the barrels and ativate the auto safety but its not springing back into the postion ready for closing. the spring inside might be weak. When I've got it apart I'll give yo a ring