20 Gig Ipod Photo

Simon Roberts

Mint condition, White with silver back. Comes with all head phones, Software for PC etc. Also has a Iskin in a semi see through colour. Lots of Albums on there (can be deleted before purchase if you wish).

Looking For £110 posted SDSOLD many thanks for looking.

Edited by Simon Roberts

Mint condition, White with silver back. Comes with all head phones, Software for PC etc. Also has a Iskin in a semi see through colour. Lots of Albums on there (can be deleted before purchase if you wish).

Looking For £110 posted SD

is this 4th generation ? one

very interested please pm me

cheers

ken

Looking For £110 posted SD

is this 4th generation ? one

very interested please pm me

cheers

ken

Just so that you know, Simon only has full internet access during office hours, he CAN manage to log on with his new fangled 3G mobile phone but sometimes has trouble sending posts and PM's.

I'm sure he will get back to you tomorrow when he's back at work at his desk, surfing the net whilst he should be grafting... ;)

Just spoken to Simon, this iPod Photo was bought new in October 2005, I'm fairly sure it makes it at least gen 4 (not sure which gen they are upto).

Any more questions just PM Simon, or post on here.

Having seen this iPod at the weekend it looks like new, works like new and is a great buy for somebody.

Edited by Marc M

Hi Simon,

How does £90 sound?

cheers

Mark

Just passed this offer on to Simon, he says he will think about it and post a reply later when he's round at my house (he doesn't have internet access at home, only at work).

Marc