Clearout - Lots of Camo Gear

mancub

Ok Gang;

I am having a clearout, partly as we are about to move and partly as i am about to sit my DSC 1 so have put my variation in and will need to buy a new gun therefore need some funds to help with the purchase.

I have looked on the "Other site which shall not be named" to get an idea of postage costs, conscious that the postage will form a significant part of the cost of these items. Clearly if you can collect from Colchester or (Stockport if in the next couple of weeks) we can knock off the cost of P&P.

Photos of all the stuff can be seen at the link below:

http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x375/mancub2/

ITEMS IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER - Price is inclusive of P&P

1. Fleece Jacket with woolen neck and thumbhole cuffs, SIZE L - £15

2. Ops Assault Vest will fit 44" chest - SOLD to Flazz

3. Assault Boots Size 9 Medium width, in Very Good Condition - SOLD to Stirky

4. Assault Boots Size 9 Wide fitting, in as new condition - SOLD to Mick54dog

5. Promatic Gun Slip, Brand New with Tags, great spongetype lining (not the synthetic wool that snags on your bead) - SOLD to Rooster George pending obvious

6. Promatic Gun Slip, as above but used once - £17

7. DPM Windproof Smock with hood Sizes:

190/96 brand new - SOLD to Rushjob

190/96 brand new - £15

180/104 brand new - SOLD to Cranfield

180/104 brand new - SOLD to Bennyblanco

180/104 brand new - SOLD to HW682

160/88 used (Suit youth) - £10

8. DPM Ripstop Smock Size 170/112 brand new - £15

9. 2 camelbaks, 3L. One in Woodland DPM the other in Desert DPM, Both brand new - SOLD

10. Snugpak reversible jacket in green and sand. This is used and has a small rip on the inside (Sand side) which can easily be sewn, these are one of the best bits of kit, very warm. Size XL - SOLD to Huntsman

11. Windproof Trousers Size 90/96/112 these are brand new (These are long and big so would suit a 36-38" waist/36-38"leg) - £12

12. Multi Terrain Pattern Under Body Armour shirt. this has the padding in the elbows(Great for prone shooting) but i have taken it out of the shoulders. in as new condition, Size L but come up big so would suit 44-46" chest - SOLD

Thanks for looking.

Edited by mancub

I will have the Snugpak jacket, just sent you an PM

thanks

Roger Hunstman,

My Paypal details are as follows:

sammac@orange.net

will post as soon as poss after payment recieved.

enjoy your jacket.

Mac.

Any joy with another smock mac?

Gareth,

I'll definately be able to find you one. I know i've got an old (Not condition, just not worn for ages) SAS windproof smock with woolen cuffs sewn on (Same cuffs as the Para smocks are issued with). It'll be more like £25 posted though mate because the postage costs £5 and it is a much better smock.

If you are interested let me know and i'll post it at the end of the month as i'm off up t-North for my brother's wedding and to catch up with family after getting back from Afghan a couple of weeks ago.

Regards pal.

Mac.