stupid question!

krazykayaker

hi everyone, i`m seriously considering getting into rough/pigeon shooting but have got one really stupid question!

what do u do with the dead birds when the day is over? i dont really fancy taking 10 pigeons or a few crows home with me at the end of the day(i`m not mad on pigeon pie!)

i know it might seem a really stupid question but i dont care if i look stupid and had to ask it!!!

Hi first of welcome to the site.

i know it might seem a really stupid question to you but if you dont ask you will never find out.

Most people on this forum would rather you asked the questions we are all here to try to help each other.

Pigeon i take home for freezer then when i have to many for myself ill take a load to the game dealer.

Crows i leave in the hedge back for the fox.

Happy shooting

Don't worry too much the FLO's are generally not going to give you a mastermind quiz on the gun or anything, just ask around for some permission get a few targets try getting decent with the old airgun, then you can try some live quarry and apply for your ticket. You learn a lot everyday when hunting, no better way to spend a day.