T8 Moderator.1/2" unf up to .30 cal.

Norrie

T8 Mod, in very good nick...had it into Bushwear Stirling today, and the chap reckons it "might" be stainless, but without scratching it, was unable to confirm...so....neither can I.

It certainly sounds like stainless...

It came off my CZ527 .222,also for sale, (as is the Lizenfield scope) but is bushed for an American barrel.I resprayed it, after rubbing it down and then priming it..in what I'm told is matt black, looks more like a 1/2 gloss to me, but no hard job to alter that..:)

I want £100 incl post...this is off ticket, so can be easily posted to you. Payment by any legal method, but if by Paypal,I want the buyer to cover the 4% fees, which would take it to £104. If paying by cheque, it wont be posted till cheque clears.

IMG_7430.jpg

IMG_7429.jpg

T8 Mod, in very good nick...had it into Bushwear Stirling today, and the chap reckons it "might" be stainless, but without scratching it, was unable to confirm...so....neither can I.

It certainly sounds like stainless...

It came off my CZ527 .222,also for sale, (as is the Lizenfield scope) but is bushed for an American barrel.I resprayed it, after rubbing it down and then priming it..in what I'm told is matt black, looks more like a 1/2 gloss to me, but no hard job to alter that..:)

I want £100 incl post...this is off ticket, so can be easily posted to you. Payment by any legal method, but if by Paypal,I want the buyer to cover the 4% fees, which would take it to £104. If paying by cheque, it wont be posted till cheque clears.

IMG_7430.jpg

IMG_7429.jpg

Hi Norrie

Yes please pm to follow

Geordie