Lanber silver sporting deluxe 12 bore

hesky

Lanber silver sporting deluxe 12 bore, 5 multichokes, 3" magnum chambered, 30" barrels. In excellent condition around 6 months old. Has a few very small marks on the stock, fired no more than 500 carts, comes with new 12 bore cleaning kit and a bore snake, also 500 Eley HB Pigeon Fibrewad 32grm 6.1/2 shot and 100 Eley Alphamax 3" Magnum 46grm. Pictures available please just ask, face to face deal only please unless sent to local dealer.

£475 or sensible offers please.

Marc SORRY gun not for sale now, just got it out of the cabinet and found a 2" scratch on the fookin but, well peed off I am, dont know how this has happened. I'm sorry but I could not just say nowt and sell the gun like that, it's not a realy deep bad scratch, but it's enough to put some one off buying it.

Hesky

OK, no worries.

If you're keeping the rifle yourself now you may want to try and remove the scratch, depending what type of wood and how deep you can often "swell" the wood back out to shape by placing a damp cloth over the scratch and ironing over it with a hot iron.

I've used this method successfully myself on many rifles over the years, you might as well give it a go.

Marc

OK, no worries.

If you're keeping the rifle yourself now you may want to try and remove the scratch, depending what type of wood and how deep you can often "swell" the wood back out to shape by placing a damp cloth over the scratch and ironing over it with a hot iron.

I've used this method successfully myself on many rifles over the years, you might as well give it a go.

Marc

Thanks for that Marc, I will give it a try.

Hesky