permission seeking yorkshire

hi, as with many on here i,m looking for some permission for pigeon shooting or any sort of shooting. i,m 37 yrs old got sgc and fac and i,m fully insured. i live in sheffield and more than happy to travel with in reason.cheers stav

hi, as with many on here i,m looking for some permission for pigeon shooting or any sort of shooting. i,m 37 yrs old got sgc and fac and i,m fully insured. i live in sheffield and more than happy to travel with in reason.cheers stav

how do you gat fac with out any permission

i go deer stalking up scotland afew times a year. but looking for something near home aswell.stav.p.s.i,ve got 200 acres in sheffield that grows grass with no rabbits or pigeons and the farmer dunt want any foxs shooting.so hence the request

Edited by stav

i go deer stalking up scotland afew times a year. but looking for something near home aswell.stav.p.s.i,ve got 200 acres in sheffield that grows grass with no rabbits or pigeons and the farmer dunt want any foxs shooting.so hence the request

so if i go to scotland deer shooting would i gat a fac granted not beeing funny m8

The gentleman has 200 acres to shoot over with few bunnies. What is the issue here?

The police could grant a FAC and a .17HMR to shoot 1 single rabbit in your large garden. There is no minimum amount you have to shoot so long as a rabbit moves in once every 5 years.

It's not our job to rip people to bits over what they have permission to shoot and where. The gent makes a request. Help him or leave him alone.

hi, cheers apache but i think imissalot is genuine.but just to clear things up. i,ve been shooting on my best mates farm (200 acres) since i was 15.10 yrs ago mixy wiped all the rabbits out.he only grows grass for horse feed so no pigeons, when he cutts the grass the fox comes along and eats the dead or baby mice from the cut grass which stops his haylige(horse feed)going mankey so does not want foxs shooting. so i applied for my sgc/fac so i could go further a field. but got 17 hmr on his land as that was what it is cleared for.in the mean time bumped into an old mate who was just getting into deer stalking so we did dsc1 together and i applied for 2 deer rifles and been up scotland a couple of times. thats how i got my sgc and fac. i,ve now joined a clay club as not shot owt at the farm for about 2 yrs. thats why i put this post up,if anyone doubts what i,m saying i,ll happly take you on my permission so you can see why i,m asking for permission. stav

hi, cheers apache but i think imissalot is genuine.but just to clear things up. i,ve been shooting on my best mates farm (200 acres) since i was 15.10 yrs ago mixy wiped all the rabbits out.he only grows grass for horse feed so no pigeons, when he cutts the grass the fox comes along and eats the dead or baby mice from the cut grass which stops his haylige(horse feed)going mankey so does not want foxs shooting. so i applied for my sgc/fac so i could go further a field. but got 17 hmr on his land as that was what it is cleared for.in the mean time bumped into an old mate who was just getting into deer stalking so we did dsc1 together and i applied for 2 deer rifles and been up scotland a couple of times. thats how i got my sgc and fac. i,ve now joined a clay club as not shot owt at the farm for about 2 yrs. thats why i put this post up,if anyone doubts what i,m saying i,ll happly take you on my permission so you can see why i,m asking for permission. stav

thanks for the genuine part m8, if ya new me you would know i am ,i was told never be scared to ask questions so i do ,i dont go out to up set any one and if i do i am not scared to say sorry :good: