Willing to offer any help i can

pull-bang-miss

Hi,

I offered this a while back so here it goes again.

I have been shooting for a few years now and i am a responsible, insured SGC holder. I'm offering my help, whether it be picking up, helping to lug the kit, shine the lamp or set up a hide in return for the experience. I do not expect to shoot, just to watch and offer any help i can.

Please do not take this as a 'asking for permission thread' because it is not. Im just looking to learn some field craft and further my knowledge of shooting from an experienced shooter.

Im based in Derbyshire at J28 and can travel :good:

(A pint or two is also included in the offer)

Reed

Hi,

I have been shooting for a few years now and i am a responsible, insured SGC holder. I'm offering my help, whether it be picking up, helping to lug the kit, shine the lamp or set up a hide in return for the experience. I do not expect to shoot, just to watch and offer any help i can.

Please do not take this as a 'asking for permission thread' because it is not. Im just looking to learn some field craft and further my knowledge of shooting from an experienced shooter.

Reed

best of look m8 hope theres a few offer soon

Cheers buddy!

I do have my own permission and im a competent clay shot (regular 40-45/50) its just my field craft is shocking :blush: i do shoot over decoys and lamp both rabbits and foxes but my progress is slow and i feel that spending the day with somebody who knows their stuff will improve my basic knowledge massively.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Reed