BFTO

flash

yeah keith is a top bloke, did keith say sunday would be best, as i always find that during the week is better but maybe a bit late for the youngun, u can also hire out a decent air rifle from them, they hire S200s and S400 both in .177 with good scopes. for free. it is a good place to learn and they are always very welcoming, i warn you not to be frightened by the local pet fox. :/

cheers

flash

Yeh he suggested the s200 for squirt with a pad on the shelf.

We'll give it a go and see if he takes to it.

I would like him to learn about guns this way (as I did with clay shoots) before some **** on the street introduces him to them instead.

Yeh he suggested the s200 for squirt with a pad on the shelf.

We'll give it a go and see if he takes to it.

I would like him to learn about guns this way (as I did with clay shoots) before some **** on the street introduces him to them instead.

He did suggest a week day but as you say a bit late for the little man. I think we are gonna be heading up there early Sunday about 10am for an hour or two. So if you see two windswept men (one incredibly short) walking up the Queens rd all lifts would be welcome as its a bloody long road. :rolleyes: