n/v for 686e

shooter46

hi

looking for help. would it be worth my effort to swap my barretta 686e for night vision. i have a berretta 686e o/u in mint condition fired around 600 catradges comes with hard case and chokes. it is about 18 months old i have my f.a.c now and i am looking for night vision for rabbit shooting for my cz.22 if i did have offers to swap what would the type of n/v would i be looking for for that type of swap.

thanks john

Hi there i have a yucon tactical with dubler and extra ir iluminator as new with wheever mount its a good bit of kit was fited to my bruno .22 lr i just do not use it any moor if you are intrested ?by the way the only reason i do not use it is a young family and beutifull wife id rather be at home at night mutch more fun

Edited by ghilley

Hi there i have a yucon tactical with dubler and extra ir iluminator as new with wheever mount its a good bit of kit was fited to my bruno .22 lr i just do not use it any moor if you are intrested ?by the way the only reason i do not use it is a young family and beutifull wife id rather be at home at night mutch more fun

hi ghilley

much are you willing to sell it for.

wel im intrested in your beretta this litle lot cost me about 800 quid three years back and only used it a few times what are you looking for for the beretta times is hard and traiding is the best way to keep the cost down thanks

wel im intrested in your beretta this litle lot cost me about 800 quid three years back and only used it a few times what are you looking for for the beretta times is hard and traiding is the best way to keep the cost down thanks

hi ghilley

yes i do agree trading is the best way to keep the costs down my beretta 686e costs me a £1000, pounds about 18mnts to 24 mnths and its hasent fired a lot . it is in mint condition comes with case chokes . could you tell me more about the night vision please could you tell me what model yucon tactical it is and the speks of the yucon tactical.

thanks

Hi its a youcon nvrs 2.5 x 50 with extra opticall dubler and a extra ir iluminator its Gen 1+ it has a butler creek flip cover and whever mount for a bruno CZ i have a youcon hand held spotting scope that i use along side this set up it is a hand held its a yucon nvmt 4x50 this cost £220 quid i spot with the hand held find my fox or rabbit then swap over to my rifle with nv and by by bunny This is a truly stelthfull way of hunting and its amazing what you can see when you get your night eys No lamps to dazle i took 32 rabbits and six fox one night the hand held will go with the set up I have a .223 that i use for fox control now and shoot of my quad with a green led lamp i can take a fox at 300 yard with this set up but again i hardley go out unless i have fox problems around the farm So my dedicated Nv is just sitting in the safe and i recon id use the Beretta mutch moor as i have started clay shooting

Edited by ghilley

Hi its a youcon nvrs 2.5 x 50 with extra opticall dubler and a extra ir iluminator its Gen 1+ it has a butler creek flip cover and whever mount for a bruno CZ i have a youcon hand held spotting scope that i use along side this set up it is a hand held its a yucon nvmt 4x50 this cost £220 quid i spot with the hand held find my fox or rabbit then swap over to my rifle with nv and by by bunny This is a truly stelthfull way of hunting and its amazing what you can see when you get your night eys No lamps to dazle i took 32 rabbits and six fox one night the hand held will go with the set up I have a .223 that i use for fox control now and shoot of my quad with a green led lamp i can take a fox at 300 yard with this set up but again i hardley go out unless i have fox problems around the farm So my dedicated Nv is just sitting in the safe and i recon id use the Beretta mutch moor as i have started clay shooting

hi ghilley

thanks for the spek on the youcon nvrs 2.5 x 50 sounds a lovely set up. but made up my mind going to sell it for cash and put the rest to it for a gen-2. you will get it sold or swaped. good luck mate. and thanks for showing some intrest and getting in touch.