Airforce Condor

ellebarto

Had the condor in .22 done loads of work on it and must admit i was a power freak and got the condor doing 110 ftlb and shooting well, i think it was one of the most powerful .22 in the UK, sold it on here with the standard condor valve and that was doing 75 ftlb, i had replaced alot of parts, here are some of the mods i done BSA 24" .22 barrel / heavy hammer with pdf rings /S.steel main spring/ ally breech and a fair bit more.

The condor was made for the USA and the UK model was the SS Talon with power wheel but had a 12" barrel, as long as its doing under 12ftlb and has not been registered as a FAC rifle its ok.

Great rifle and yes i do miss it.

Interesting. I have a contact in Holland who has been customising air rifles for me. He has customised a condor much in the way you did by the sounds of it but with more emphasis on controlled lower power at medium ranges balanced against shot count. I asked him to make me a rifle to fit a load of requirements and basically he said he already had it all in this rifle.

He said he will fix it at 12ftlb to comply with UK law. I wonder how easy it is to get a 2nd hand air rifle at 12ftlb in by post?

I hold an FAC anyway so if I ever decided t crank it up I could but like the look and feel more than anything. Even though they seem designed more for the power!

Interesting. I have a contact in Holland who has been customising air rifles for me. He has customised a condor much in the way you did by the sounds of it but with more emphasis on controlled lower power at medium ranges balanced against shot count. I asked him to make me a rifle to fit a load of requirements and basically he said he already had it all in this rifle.

He said he will fix it at 12ftlb to comply with UK law. I wonder how easy it is to get a 2nd hand air rifle at 12ftlb in by post?

I hold an FAC anyway so if I ever decided t crank it up I could but like the look and feel more than anything. Even though they seem designed more for the power!

I think i might know the person in Holland and they is a lad in Cyprus too thats pretty good, i used this site many years ago but think it has change alot now days http://www.talonairgun.com/forum/