Lightforce remote sealed 170 for vehicles remote handle

straightshooter1

Hi guys and girls

right I have a LlIGHTFORCE vehicle remote sealed 170 lamp for mounting on remote hande and a Lightforce Lamp Remote Control Handle for Roof 150mm

I couldn't remember what I paid for this so I thought I would check :blink: the cheapest lamp on the auction site was £145 plus postage, and the remote handle was £84.95. Mine also comes with a green and a orange filter, now guys before I get loads of replies which I am not interested in !!! yes you can get them cheaper and yes mine is secondhand I just did this for a guide.

What I am really looking for is a swap rather than money as I still need to replace this. so what am I looking for is a 170 or a 240 hand held with filters and battery pack preferably with a ciggy lighter connector.

the lamp is still attached to my freelander split sunroof panel which is detachable so if you have a freelander i''ll throw that in aswell as the speaker which can be pluged into a mp3 player which means you don't have to drill your exsisting sunroof just swap when you want to go lamping. If not I'll remove.

Since the rules say I have to name a price £170 plus postage is my price unreasonable yes, but this is what it would cost to replace this set up with what I want

002-14.jpg

0062.jpg

001-17.jpg

otherwise it's going on the range rover :D

Edited by straightshooter1

hi mate i have a brand new lightforce lamp still in the box it is handheld and is 170 and has one brand new orange filter with it how does that sound

alas no battery pack but does plug into fag lighter i also have a brand new handle so i really dont need the handle from you, how does that sound in the words of noel edmunds deal or no deal :lol: :lol:

Edited by Scot The Sniper

i have been working m8 just in house got ur mail plz dont tell me u have sold it

as you can see from my pm to u it was 4.55pm and your reply to me was 5.20pm i did wait in my work till 5.15 for a reply im meant to fin a 6pm but i nopped away at 5.15pm to go to my garage where i was busy putting pipe up on the walls to take the air from my compressor that was me just in at 21.30 and replied to u on the button.

so is it sold or are you still gonna do the deal with me let me know plz

just with you having 783 posts you must know how this works alot of ppl usually give the first person that has posted the benifit of the doubt and wait even to the next day before selling there item im sure i wasnt away that long for you to be that desperate to sell the lamp i have is exactly what you wanted and it is brand spanking new and on your post you did say you would rather swap so y change ur mind

members that do this should get a timeout from the site by the mods

Edited by Scot The Sniper