looking for permission/shooting partner in Nottingham or surrounds

Hi all,

I am just getting back into the game and I have a BSA Scorpian T10 .177 fully silenced.

I am looking for written shooting permission around Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire Border areas, .

All land , livestock and boundaries fully repected.

Full BASA insurance as I think that is a must on anyones property

37 yrs old and very responsible just looking to have some fun and excercise

Would be prepared to pay ££££'s for the right permission.

Please PM me with details

I am also looking for a shooting partner or permission to go out with someone for a laugh to get back in the game as its been 16 yrs since

I have done any proper hunting. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it!!!!

Thank You for taking the the time to view this request.

Edited by R0binhood

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I am just getting back into the game and I have a BSA Scorpian T10 .177 fully silenced.

I am looking for written shooting permission around Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire Border areas, .

All land , livestock and boundaries fully repected.

Full BASA insurance as I think that is a must on anyones property

37 yrs old and very responsible just looking to have some fun and excercise

Would be prepared to pay ££££'s for the right permission.

Please PM me with details

I am also looking for a shooting partner or permission to go out with someone for a laugh to get back in the game as its been 16 yrs since

I have done any proper hunting. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it!!!!

Thank You for taking the the time to view this request.

im in the same boat mate ,live in clifton and have knocked every farm in 15 mile radius on my push bike i might add,to no avail there all syndicates and want #3000 per year,and they dont eat what they shoot(criminal),i too am an airgunner...if i hear of any thing i will give you a shout ok,but its looking bleak mate,give us a shout if you hear any thing ok ,regards jay

hi mate ,you could try the nppc website,im looking into it now,they charge 125 quid a year and for that you get access to land all over country ,all they ask is that your insured,and they take airgunners as well as shotgunners,so happy days

Has anyone got any experience of NPPC ?

• 2 weeks later...