a bad start to the season

scooby -doo

just getting my 15month springer ready for the woodcock coming and disaster stuck yesterday morning when my dad rang me to say he had took my dogs out a sport and the young dog was limping very bad and holding a leg up !I went up home and by time i got there a car owner had came back looking damages to his car fixed , which told me what happened ! i was gutted to say the least rang my vet who is also my gundealer and my shooting mate he told me to get the dog down to him , thankfully they arnt any bones broken and the cruciate ligament isnt damage in her hip so a bit of tlc and it she should be fighting fit soon ! just hope it doesnt ruin her for hunting !

just getting my 15month springer ready for the woodcock coming and disaster stuck yesterday morning when my dad rang me to say he had took my dogs out a sport and the young dog was limping very bad and holding a leg up !I went up home and by time i got there a car owner had came back looking damages to his car fixed , which told me what happened ! i was gutted to say the least rang my vet who is also my gundealer and my shooting mate he told me to get the dog down to him , thankfully they arnt any bones broken and the cruciate ligament isnt damage in her hip so a bit of tlc and it she should be fighting fit soon ! just hope it doesnt ruin her for hunting !

Very lucky dog there buddy glad its gonna be ok must have took a fair whack to damage his car though :good: :good: