Nitrous oxide kit

Mat2803

Just thort I'd try my luck I have a direct port nitrous oxide kit for sale make is wizzard of nos one from high power systems this kit will fit on any car petrol or diesel for more info just ask this is a full kit worth over £800 I'm after £200 for it so I can buy a dive bottle for my pcp so would swap for a in date bottle thanks

Leeds don't mind traveling a little very easy to fit just a live feed to earth on the wireing side ov things and a bit of pipe work from bottle to seleniods can be used as single point or direct port direct port is a little bit harder but any DIYer will have no problem in fitting

Hi would thos work with 3.9 v8 efi?

What kind of hp gains?

Thanks chris

Yes it would fit into the air intake side it's a v8 so has it got two air boxes or just the one if it's got two you might have to blank off sum outlets in the distribution block but not a problem there is 25/50/75 bhp jets with the kit but others can be bought for little cost but if you put 50 bhp jets in you would probley get a gain 35 bhp it's never the described power gain on the jet thanks for your post chris hope this helps