Pigeon, Vermin, Rough

Hi Guys,

I am a 41 year old male with 31 years experience of shooting (first gun a Cooey 4:10). I'm fully insured and looking for a shoot somewhere out of N.London to be able to get away within a reasonable distance mid week or w/e. I am more used to walked up/rough shooting with some pigeon hide experience but not the sort of expertise yet that a lot of the guys on here seem to have so very keen to learn more. I've just bought some netting and decoys but really unsure as to whether I am just buying all the gear with no idea... Ideally I would like some permission to shoot rabbits, pigeon, vermin etc on land in Essex/Hertfordshire or anywhere within an hours drive and just open to suggestions. If anyone has any pointers I would be very grateful. Normally I shoot in S.Wales or Hereford but really wanting somewhere closer now.

Thanks all in advance.

Alex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hunter2! I have a slight suspicion you may be Be to assist me also?! I live in north london and I'm willing to travel around to the areas around me such as goffs oak, Stevenage etc. there are two of us and we are experiences with safety being top of the list. We have all our own decoys and a 4x4. We're pretty much free weekends and some days during the week.

Please let me know.thanks!