Browning 725 Sporter S1 - Release date anyone?

Davva

I have been waiting what seems like my entire life for a new gun, finally decided on a Browning 525 Sporter 30" Multi, just be be told that the 725 range was coming out mid-Jan. We have now passed mid-Jan and my dealer told me the gun would arrive mid-Feb.

The Browning 725 Sporter S1 apparently has 2.5 Graded wood as standard, but I am also struggling to get a match-up for this with other manufacturers, obviously, there are a lot of competitively priced Brownin....sorry Miroku 38/70's out these with super 3-5 wood.

Does anyone know of a dealer anywhere that has a 725? or a review online somewhere? I cannot find any decent info on them yet, even Browning's .com has limited info. Would be nice to have compare options (although I have not placed a deposit on the 725 as they are only getting 5 for stock and 1 is sold already)

Any help would be good, especially from 525 Sporter owners.

Cheers,

Dave.

I have a 525 sporter and saw the review on Feildsports Britain of the 725 open day http://www.fieldsportschannel.tv/ (so there are some in the country) to me it looks awful with all that orange decal stuff and will date quickly like the black and gold action GTi I prefer the game engraving on the 525. Browning seem to be following Beretta this time around.

I haven't shot the 725 but the guy at Oxford Gun Co seems to be very palsy with BWM UK so i would give them a call about dates.

Whats the price? I personally if i was buying would look at a nice high grade used 3/4/525 nicer gun (GD5/6 325 is amazing!)