My AA TX200HC.....

Robbo

Got this gun with an AGS Sapphire 3-9x42 scope from gaffa9977 on here. I love this gun and have been practising today (my 17th birthday :lol: ) ive managed to be able to accurately hit the bottom of a beer can, standing (not resting on anything) from 40 yards. Im quite chuffed as i've only been into guns a few weeks but im really enjoying it. Need to get my groups a touch tighter and then its time for some live prey :good:

Robbo

But were you aiming at the top or the bottom....... :lol:

got the tx200 myself............add a venom kit to it................makes it nice and smooth and gives it a pppphfffuuttttt.......

Only problem is, Im thinking about trading it in for a shot gun............................................

aaaaaaarrrgghhhhhhh......

Im too into my precharge to trade that in....

maybe I should just trade in the night vision set up that I got and keep my air guns...

I love the Tx down on the range.......infact.........sod it..............Im going out tomorrow with my tx and doing some wabbits and pwigeons..

I like the long one more :good:

The long one is far more effective, and looks better. Its the one I am selling, check you PMs :lol:

Ive got a plenum and a long silencer fitted to mine......was adapted by a mate....works well..........

Missed today with the Tx200...............but also missed the the X2 on the pigeons...........however the 3 little wabbits that decided to come out an play were a differnent matter.........

They are now in the deep freeze...