A Warning to teh Gullible

secretagentmole

It has been bought to my attention that a certain couple of people are back online scamming people. They are known as Steven and David Graham. Their usual method of operation is to have a good gun for swap or at a too good to be true price, here will be some reason for sale like death of Mother/Brother/Dog/Cat/Uncle/Cousin/Jellyfish. Payment will be by paypal, bank transfer or if swapping exchange by post! Needless to say the rifle the buyer/other person was expecting never turns up.

Some Important Advice

1 ) Never ever hand over money for a rifle without seeing it and handling it, I do not care if the person selling it is the Dalai Lama, Pope, President of The USA, always get your damned mits on the weapon!

2 ) If for some reason like it is the end of the world, all petrol has disappeared, the seller is in Penzance and the buyer is on Gruinard Island etc, run all numbers and email addresses you get through google! See what comes up, if there are about 5 adverts listed for different weapons either it is an RFD posing as a private seller (illegal) or it is a scammer.

3 ) If the weapon never turns up get thyself down to the nearest police station and drop them in the **** up to their damned necks!

4 ) Never send a gun out without making a note of serial numbers, photographing it and hiding something somewhere to identify it as being yours, a piece of paper under the butt pad with your name and postcode on it for instance!

5 ) If someone has got your gun by deception call the police, inform them that a firearm has been obtained by deception, give them the delivery address, give them the serial number, give them where you hid the id paper. Drop them in it!

Remember there are a lot of people out there who will willingly deprive you of your money, hell if you are desperate to get rid of money you can always send it to me, but when it comes to trading

Trust Nobody!!!!

Edited by secretagentmole

:sly: got a good bsa r10 mk 2 limited edition i bought it for £2000 had it for a week my mam has just died need money for her funeral.. £500 will see it through any one interested hahahah it happens though when i was looking for a weihrauch 97k there was on guntrader a green laminate stock perfect condition and that and no contact phone jsut a email and paypal account.. so it is there and i picked mine up for £450 second hand nearly brand new but this one was for £150 so i new sometihng was up stright away but some one looking for a gun and wants one as soon as possible might get sucked in like

my name is barester john i would like to tell you about my late client that died leaving 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 pounds we need your help as you are an honest man just give me your bank details :good: no takers??? wonder why lol

well you say your honest so im gonna belive you so here is my details ................ hahaha mount of these pop ups these days "you are the 10,000 visitor to our site so you are now entitled for a free KTM 525 ohh how very nice haha