kennels for holidays

Hi all,

I have a bit of a problem here so hope you guys can help.

I have a 2 yr old lab well on the way with its 1st season pheasant ,duck,partridge picking up completed and now on the pigeons.last year when i went on holiday for 2 weeks the gun dog trainer/breeder i bought him from kennelled him for me and exercised him with a bit of training thrown in for a reasonable fee.(fee isn't really whats bothering me).

He is a very reputable trainer and most people on here would know or have heard of him so i was very comfortable in leaving my boy with him.However he has since moved to the other end of the country and now I'm in a situation where i may have to use normal kennels (GULP).

Would you or have you done this?

What special requests did or would you make on his exercising...ie not throwing balls etc

Does anyone know a gun dog trainer in the berkshire area who will kennel him for me.

Thanks in advance

Lee

Hi all,

I have a bit of a problem here so hope you guys can help.

I have a 2 yr old lab well on the way with its 1st season pheasant ,duck,partridge picking up completed and now on the pigeons.last year when i went on holiday for 2 weeks the gun dog trainer/breeder i bought him from kennelled him for me and exercised him with a bit of training thrown in for a reasonable fee.(fee isn't really whats bothering me).

He is a very reputable trainer and most people on here would know or have heard of him so i was very comfortable in leaving my boy with him.However he has since moved to the other end of the country and now I'm in a situation where i may have to use normal kennels (GULP).

Would you or have you done this?

What special requests did or would you make on his exercising...ie not throwing balls etc

Does anyone know a gun dog trainer in the berkshire area who will kennel him for me.

Thanks in advance

Lee

You have PM.

Thanks for the replies guys,it really is a bit of a worry i don't want to ruin the past 2 years work its been hard work.

WGD your suggestion is quite a good idea and prob couldn't go to far wrong.

Sprocket thanks for your pm i will give you a call at the weekend if thats ok(i will have more time not to rush the chat) Thanks very much.

Any other ideas anyone !!!!