yukon tracker night vision goggles

briareos

as title says. I have a set of yukon tracker nvg. Complete with headgear and water/shock proof 'peli' case.

Has had minimal useage. Only selling as i have a better set. (pvs) can email you pics if you are genuinly interested. Have advertised elsewhere for 350 but will sell to a member of PW for 300.

Cant seem to upload the pics from my mobile :(

no really. Not with this perticuler model. Noweaver if you purchase a IR laser. You can mount that to your wepon and zero it. And use that to aim if you wished. And becouse it is IR your quarry will not be able to see it.

that said, there is nothing stopping you looking through your scope, but it would be aqward as they stick out a few inches from your normal eye line so your head would have to be further back and therefore you would not be in the best or most comfortable position for takeing the shot

as title says. I have a set of yukon tracker nvg. Complete with headgear and water/shock proof 'peli' case.

Has had minimal useage. Only selling as i have a better set. (pvs) can email you pics if you are genuinly interested. Have advertised elsewhere for 350 but will sell to a member of PW for 300.

Cant seem to upload the pics from my mobile :(

HELLO THERE WHAT IS THE DISTANCE YOU CAN SEE WITHE THESE USING IR

CHEERS

depends on what existing light there is. Tye built in ir is probably good for around 60-70 yards roughly. Ive never used it much as i have ir filtes to go over landy headlights and a standalone ir wepon light on my rifle. With that you can see a good cople of hundred yards :)