2 more bucks

yds

lying again. :good:

I was sent your blog as when read found it relevent that all the chest shots were shot dead?

If that is the case as we know it is very unlikley why do you need to shoot in the head ever?

I cannot be bothered to find it but you say you have had a need to drop deer on the spot. you write there you obviously can very well with the chest shot.

You also take your dog stalking, for follow ups?

You have also said in all honesty you have never had a shot go bad.(not shot many then?)

All this points that you can also contradict your self and do.

I posted the incredible lung shot to show novices that even with a good conection deer can react different to how they learnt in a dsc1 and to make sure they watch the deer and decide on a follow up shot or to simply allow the deer to die quietly. (their call).

You were also told by another that a neck shot still doesn't keep you safe, or kill the deer any better then any other shot at times and agreed the deer is still sometimes blinking which means its concious and can see you aproach before you dispatch it in whatever matter you choose.

What we do in the field when caught on film can look shocking, but bear in mind we are talking seconds.

I have shown in my videos I too am not anti neck shooting under correct circumstances it is you who said I had B.P. shoved up my ****?

You were shown i did not remove a said video and thought i was upto no good, I asked for an apoligy you said "never"

It is not just me who is defensive, it is also not you who is having every honest post derailed by a systematic sulker.

Best you stick to your above statement and let my posts go there course without your input. :good: :good:

I think its time to stop now

What ever, however you still have not told me why you published a link to my Blog on a thread on this Forum? If I wanted to I would have put a link up myself, I do not need you to do so. I don't however think that you will find anything on my Blog that contradicts anything I have said on the forum. :good:

What ever, however you still have not told me why you published a link to my Blog on a thread on this Forum? If I wanted to I would have put a link up myself, I do not need you to do so. I don't however think that you will find anything on my Blog that contradicts anything I have said on the forum. :good:

i think blunderbust you are wrong looking on your blog and the **** you spouted about mainly taking neck shots is wrong you can see on your blog your pictures clearly show chest shot beasts and you even say that one runs on around thirty yards. why do you take it upon yourself to keep on at yds i would think most people are sick of yout **** . this thread was started by john but you keep on posting c8ap ruining his posts get a grip its a shame mods let this kind of thing keep going on. keep up the good work john atb wayne

Edited by mereside

• 1 month later...