SMK

Fisherman Mike

Anyone help with a download for the trigger assembly on a ZSYNSG177 or similar SMK 2 stage trigger with safety.

I dropped mine and something went amiss the gun breaks but it wont latch up when cocking.

Ive stripped it out ( stupid thing to do I know) :yes: nothing obvious broken but now guess what....I cant get it all back together! :no:

Muppet I am. :lol:

Have a look on the Chinese forum.(UK).You will find Porkie Yorkie.Welsh Willie and Walrus.All deal with these items your looking for.at a fraction of the cost of an RFD.Tell them jimcam sent you and you may get a further discount.(Let me know how you get on).Jim.(Night Owl)

Have a look on the Chinese forum.(UK).You will find Porkie Yorkie.Welsh Willie and Walrus.All deal with these items your looking for.at a fraction of the cost of an RFD.Tell them jimcam sent you and you may get a further discount.(Let me know how you get on).Jim.(Night Owl)

Many thanks.. Will give it a go. Thanks for the heads up. For a moment there with no replies, I thought I had finally beaten The PW Fountain of All Knowledge. :lol:

Regards

Mike.

http://www.gunspares.co.uk/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=24886&cat=T05+Trigger+Unit#

Above is a link to the schematic on the Chambers website. It's identical to the Diana T05 trigger, so you can search the web for info on that.

The guys I mentioned there are on their own,fountains of knowlege with anything SMK and quite a few other rifles too.Porky converted an XS78 co2 powered to be able to shoot with air.Theres Woodfield gun care products.(Welsh Willie).I have his phone number so I will PM it to you when I work out how to pm on here.

http://woodfield-gcp.co.uk

His phone number is; 017925740179.You'll also find that on the link in the contact section.Hope this helps.He's a brilliant RFD to deal with.Jim.

Edited by jimcam

The guys I mentioned there are on their own,fountains of knowlege with anything SMK and quite a few other rifles too.Porky converted an XS78 co2 powered to be able to shoot with air.Theres Woodfield gun care products.(Welsh Willie).I have his phone number so I will PM it to you when I work out how to pm on here.

http://woodfield-gcp.co.uk

His phone number is; 017925740179.You'll also find that on the link in the contact section.Hope this helps.He's a brilliant RFD to deal with.Jim.

Thanks Jim and Stevie much appreciated...as always