.22 TX200 - USED

Evilv

SOLD (22/8/06)

For sale, used Air Arms TX200 Hunter carbine in .22 caliber. with sound moderator

No scope

Oiled stock.

?160.

I am selling this very accurate rabbit killer because I have my FAC now and am going back to rimfire rifles.

This gun is in good used condition, and is mechanically perfect but with some fade on the blueing and a very minor scratch on the cocking lever. It is a VERY functional pest control gun for an air gunner who can shoot a springer. It was chronographed by my gunsmith last year at 11.7 ft pounds and is a very consistent and quiet rifle.

I shot around 180 rabbits with this rifle last summer alone.

PM me if you want more info and pictures.

You can click this link to see a slideshow of views of this gun from different positions:

http://img73.imageshack.us/slideshow/playe...4953719t45.smil

Picturs in the field without its silencer:

dscn0404oe5.jpg

dscn0405za3.jpg

Ok - no interest at £160 - how about £115 without the sound moderator. It's so quiet, it hardly needs one anyway. This is a much better bet than some new 'rubbish springer'. It will outlast your Cometas and a load of other guns at that price, it will shoot straighter and with less variation in point of impact. Now I have a rimfire .22, I just don't need it anymore.

This is usually regarded as the best springer you can buy. Some may think that a debateable point, but I've seen that view expressed many times.

Hi,is the scope included in this bargain?I have a gun up for sale and am looking for one of these in .177,but I`m not stupid enough to pass on this,but I have to sell mine 1st...

Sorry, it is just the gun at that price, and you pay the postage. This is a daft price for this gun. Last summer I paid £250 for it, a silencer and the scope. I have the scope and silencer employed elsewhere now, but I'll throw in the male to male adaptor that screws into the barrel and whatever silencer the new owner wants to put on. I regularly used it without a silencer as you can see from the photos. The rabbits never noticed.

They didn't notice that it wasn't a .177 either.