new toys

just spent some money on some new or new to me toys for the .223. a leupold vx-111 6.5-20x40 with target turrets, a set of rcbs scales from wiseman (thanks again), much better than the lee safety scales i had been using. and also a target master powder trickler, which is a brilliant piece of kit. the target master is great, it is so accurate when coupled up to the new scales, well chuffed. after loading up 100 rounds and shooting a few targets i went out to a place that was heaving with rabbits and set up with the sun setting behind me and waited. within an hour and a half i had 33 rabbits, the bulk of them being around the 200 yard mark and there was a warren at 350 that i nailed a few at but the highlight of the night was 2 rabbits sitting side by side at 425 yards that i shot after 38 clicks up on the leupold. i am well impressed with the target master, i would recomend it to anyone that reloads. my wife didnt seem to share the same enthusiasm as me when i came back :no: so i thought i would share it with you lot :good::lol: :lol: