bsa supperten

malc57

hi to all you air gunners out there,,

just got myself a bsa .22.supperten none fac just a few things im wanting to know,how longe does a 200cc buddy bottle last,and what the best pellets for these mostly for hunting,,

thankyou

I take it your Super 10 is a bull Barrel with it having a 200cc buddy Bottle. ???

There are 400cc and 500cc Buddy Bottles but they dont fit the bull Barrel Super 10. :D

I have seen a long and thin 500cc Bottle that might fit but it was £78. :sick:

You will get over 100 full power shots per fill at 232 Bar. :good:

When you take your Bottle of turn it one and a half turns then dry fire gun to get rid of the pressure. :good:

Have a look on YOU TUBE put super 10 in. There`s loads on there and one on how to take the buddy Bottle off and fill it. :good:

RWS Superdomes or RWS Superfield work well. Crosman premier magnums very nice pellets. :yes:

I take it your Super 10 is a bull Barrel with it having a 200cc buddy Bottle. ???

There are 400cc and 500cc Buddy Bottles but they dont fit the bull Barrel Super 10. :D

I have seen a long and thin 500cc Bottle that might fit but it was £78. :sick:

You will get over 100 full power shots per fill at 232 Bar. :good:

When you take your Bottle of turn it one and a half turns then dry fire gun to get rid of the pressure. :good:

Have a look on YOU TUBE put super 10 in. There`s loads on there and one on how to take the buddy Bottle off and fill it. :good:

RWS Superdomes or RWS Superfield work well. Crosman premier magnums very nice pellets. :yes:

high night seartch

thanks for that ,i did a bit of home work on the supperten"s before i got one its all looking very good write ups on these rifles,why i asks about how many shots ive seen so many differant amounts 100 to over 200,anyway is there anything i better know or look out for ,by the way mine has a bull barrel,why do they call it that ??????

thanks

malc

The only points are the mags can be a bit sticky the early ones had a plastic middle. :sad1:

The later ones are alloy and are a lot better there is a vid on you tube about stripping the mags down and de-burring all the sharp edges inside and re tensioning the spring i did all mine and they are a lot better. :good:

There`s nothing worse than having a target in your cross hairs pulling the trigger and finding the mag never cycled no pellet up the spoout. :cry1:

The main thing is knowing how to take the Buddy Bottle of the gun and charging it. :yes:

You must release the pressure before you fully unscrew the Bottle it stops the o rings being damaged and the Bottle going off like a rocket. :sad1:

You are dealing with 3500 psi. :good:

Your bull Barrel is a shrouded Barrel with a built in Silencer there is a Silencer extension available that makes it even quieter. :good:

I don`t know how much or where to get them but i have seen them. :good:

The big difference in shot count is that a standard Barrel super 10 have a 400cc buddy Bottle so are good for 250 shots. where mine and yours are only 200cc buddy Bottel so yours should give you around 120 full power shots where mine being a .177 is only good for 90 to 100 shots. :good:

Fill pressure should be stamped on your Buddy Bottel and should be 232 Bar. :good:

Edited by NIGHT SEARCHER

hi to all you air gunners out there,,

just got myself a bsa .22.supperten none fac just a few things im wanting to know,how longe does a 200cc buddy bottle last,and what the best pellets for these mostly for hunting,,

thankyou

All 12 ft/lbs S10s were fitted with 200cc buddy bottles. Shot count depends on calibre and if yours is a rifle length or carbine. I have had many over the years. Rifle length .22" 220+ shots and .177" 150. Carbine .22" 150 shots and .177" 90. These are all out of the box figures. All mine were Blueprinted by their designer and amongst other things gave higher shot counts. See his web page for details :)

Edited by elcaro