Browning Cynergy carbon fibre black ice 12 gauge

Browning Cynergy carbon fibre black ice

£1,150

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition LEICESTER, Leicestershire
Over and Under, Multi Choke, Multi Choke, 32" barrels

Description

Browning sporting carbon fibre blce ice Selling due to new gun ordered it's in perfect working order comes with original case full set of diamond invector plus chokes and paperwork the gun is very tight and not had a lot of use grab a bargain not many of the carbon fibre ones around !!! Thanks for viewing pics to follow or can email them

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

<table style="width: 100%"> <tr> <td> <table style="width: 100%"> <tr> <td class="gun_title"><h2><a href="http://www.gunwatch.co.uk/guns/3740-Browning-Cynergy-carbon-fibre-black-ice-for-sale">Browning'>http://www.gunwatch.co.uk/guns/3740-Browning-Cynergy-carbon-fibre-black-ice-for-sale">Browning Cynergy carbon fibre black ice</a></h2></td> <td><h2 class="price">£1,150</h2></td> </tr> <tr> <td><strong>12 gauge Shotgun</strong></td> <td> <strong>Private Seller</strong> </td> </tr> <tr> <td><strong>Used - Excellent Condition</strong></td> <td>LEICESTER, Leicestershire</td> </tr> <tr> <td> Over and Under, Multi Choke, Multi Choke, 32" barrels </td> </tr> </table> </td> </tr> </table> <h3>Description</h3> <p><p>Browning sporting carbon fibre blce ice Selling due to new gun ordered it's in perfect working order comes with original case full set of diamond invector plus chokes and paperwork the gun is very tight and not had a lot of use grab a bargain not many of the carbon fibre ones around !!! Thanks for viewing pics to follow or can email them </p></p> <br/> <h3> <strong> The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on <a href="http://www.gunwatch.co.uk/guns/3740-Browning-Cynergy-carbon-fibre-black-ice-for-sale" rel="nofollow" style="color: #0000ff">Gun Watch</a>. </strong></h3>

Hi, I'm after one of these , had a go at a 32" one quite muzzle heavy, shame though I would have brought it from you:( good luck in the sale though :)

Hi it's my gun I find it not muzzle heavy shoot very very well with it I've always had 32" guns for sporting mines the carbon fibre version not the cheap black plastic looking one .carbon fibre one is a stronger and much better looking I'd say has I've owned both types twice the gun !!!

Hi it's my gun I find it not muzzle heavy shoot very very well with it I've always had 32" guns for sporting mines the carbon fibre version not the cheap black plastic looking one .carbon fibre one is a stronger and much better looking I'd say has I've owned both types twice the gun !!!

The carbon fiber is just a finish, its not made of carbon fiber, looks sweet though :good:

has it got the nasty "rubbery" feel like the carbon fibre maxus?

Not seen the maxus so can't comment on the maxus view the gun if you serious about buying one mines not nasty at all anybody serious in buying I'd rather arrange chatting on phone the numbers on gun watch thanks

Not everyone's cup of tea the carbon fibre design but I reckon the maxus and cynergy carbon fibre design is one nice bit of kit :good:

There my cup of tea got exact same gun :-) a mate at gun clubs after one I'll give him your details off gun watch im sure he will be interested at that price all the best !!!

There my cup of tea got exact same gun :-) a mate at gun clubs after one I'll give him your details off gun watch im sure he will be interested at that price all the best !!!

Ok mate thanks get him to ring or pm me I'm away on holiday for a week next Tuesday so if he rings me before or 18th July onwards many thanks

Hi is this gun still for sale as I'm looking for one of these. And want one as soon a possible many thanks Ashley

it is mate im on holiday spain till weds next week 18th contact me from then onwards to view did you text me aswell as phones not on here

it is mate im on holiday spain till weds next week 18th contact me from then onwards to view did you text me aswell as phones not on here

Hi yes It was me that text you I didn't realise you was on Holliday. Ile call you tommrow what time is best for you to answer ?