.222 after 3.5 years licence

Evening all what do you think my chances are of getting a .222 centerfire added to my licence after i have held it for 3.5 years. I suddenly have an influce of foxs on my land and I dont feel the .22lr is capable at that distance. I am under Derbyshire constab also. Cheers

Evening all what do you think my chances are of getting a .222 centerfire added to my licence after i have held it for 3.5 years. I suddenly have an influce of foxs on my land and I dont feel the .22lr is capable at that distance. I am under Derbyshire constab also. Cheers

Hiya, Cant see it being as problem at all, you obviously have a need for one...you should'nt really be using a .22 rimmy on foxes., it does work, but not quite the done thing.....

I had a .222, then moved up to a .243, only after I sold the .222 and was speaking to my FEO, that he asked why did I get rid of the .222, turns out, I could have held both... :blink:

Good luck.

No problem whatsoever as long as the ground is cleared if your ticket isn't open. If it isn't cleared ask firearms to look at it and get it approved.

I love my triple. Wouldn't be without it. Excellent choice, perfect for foxes and long range rabbits. :good: