permission wanted in mansfield/notts area

hi me and a friend have just got back into the game and are looking for permission in mansfield/notts area maybe further , were both in our mid 30's married with kids so you can expect us to be mature in our shoots, we are both are basc insured,i use a bsa ultra and my friend a rapid ( tho i think he changing gun soon) ,we are looking for any type of permission be it rat,bunnies ect . we have both had permissions in the past and always have and will comply with any rules the land owner states and always clear away anything we have shot,we both have our own transport

hi me and a friend have just got back into the game and are looking for permission in mansfield/notts area maybe further , were both in our mid 30's married with kids so you can expect us to be mature in our shoots, we are both are basc insured,i use a bsa ultra and my friend a rapid ( tho i think he changing gun soon) ,we are looking for any type of permission be it rat,bunnies ect . we have both had permissions in the past and always have and will comply with any rules the land owner states and always clear away anything we have shot,we both have our own transport

If you are willing to travel I have some land near Cotgrave (I think) that I have permission on but for reasons I won't go into haven't been able to shoot for over a year. May be worth a knock on their door as we were never exclusive.

PM me for details