datstate harrier (help)

magnum

I would take it to your local Gun Shop to alter for you and perhaps service it for you also.

(my local gun shop in wrexham i would not let them wash my car) i drive 20 miles to 1 i use next time i go in will take it with me and let them have a look or mite take a trip to daystate

I have a Daystate Huntsman FTR that i bought from a gun shop that had taken it in part exchange.

It was cheap because it had been sprayed wood and all in a **** camo job it looked ****.Who would do that to a Daystate.

I put it over my crono and it was only doing 7 ft lb and it did seem to cock a bit early.

I stripped the gun and i had to wash it all with thinners to get rid of the camo paint.

So with all the paint gone i give the stock 10 coats of teak oil the stock is a beautiful peace of wood.

On stripping the rest of the gun to blue it and put new seals in it. The hammer would not come out working it back and forth.

I turned the gun upside down and out fell a small brass stud or rivet and the gun cocked at the end of the pull.

So after it was blued and rebuilt i put it over the crono and it was over 12 ft lb i had to adjust it down to 11.8 ft lb.

Were the brass stud came from lord only knows but it was stopping the hammer having a full stroke.

And thats all that was causing the low power out put.

They are very easy to work on and strip down.

I am getting 80 full power shots all in the 11 to 12 ft lb bracket and deadly accurate pellet on pellet at 30 yds. Amazing gun.

I have a Daystate Huntsman FTR that i bought from a gun shop that had taken it in part exchange.

It was cheap because it had been sprayed wood and all in a **** camo job it looked ****.Who would do that to a Daystate.

I put it over my crono and it was only doing 7 ft lb and it did seem to cock a bit early.

I stripped the gun and i had to wash it all with thinners to get rid of the camo paint.

So with all the paint gone i give the stock 10 coats of teak oil the stock is a beautiful peace of wood.

On stripping the rest of the gun to blue it and put new seals in it. The hammer would not come out working it back and forth.

I turned the gun upside down and out fell a small brass stud or rivet and the gun cocked at the end of the pull.

So after it was blued and rebuilt i put it over the crono and it was over 12 ft lb i had to adjust it down to 11.8 ft lb.

Were the brass stud came from lord only knows but it was stopping the hammer having a full stroke.

And thats all that was causing the low power out put.

They are very easy to work on and strip down.

I am getting 80 full power shots all in the 11 to 12 ft lb bracket and deadly accurate pellet on pellet at 30 yds. Amazing gun.

yes it,s a very nice gun my 1st daystate ( i have a hw100 )will have a look to see if it as easy to strip it mite be some thing simple ?? and will save me a few ££ it just needs taking up a bit ian