trousers and boots part 2

guinty1

I have the following trousers for sale

1x new pair of mountain hard wear "destination" trousers, according to the label the colour is charcoal. The size is XL with a regular leg. If you are interested in these trousers check out the mountain hardwear sizing chart available on the net.These are a light weight pair of trousers with a built in belt and drawstrings on the bottom of the legs. I am looking £35 posted.

2 x pairs of berghaus trousers, These are not new but have only been worn a few times and are in really good condition.The label describes them as being 40R. They are green in colour and have double thickness material around the knees and have zipped vented areas down the outside of both legs. The trousers also has a in built in belt. I am looking for £19 each posted.

Finally a new pair of dark navy crag hoppers nosquito trousers. The label describes these trousers as being 40L. These are are a light weight pair of hiking type trousers complete with a belt, I am looking £16 posted for these. Sorry no photo for these ones as i have used up my 300kb allowance on the other two photos. If you are interested I will email you photos.

no offers accepted on above items and if paying by paypal it will be +4%.

thanks for looking

post-25454-0-08302600-1345245359_thumb.jpg

post-25454-0-60220000-1345245385_thumb.jpg