Woodcock-snipe shooting

Highbird70

Hi All,

As usual this year I'm going back to shoot in North Wales for Woodcock and Snipe, I have organized and booked 2 days in December the 10-11 Monday and Tuesday, we paying £100 per day and £35 for digs, lunch will be included and also some refreshments during the day there will be a Max of six guns on the field, both day are a very good experience you walk and stand in turns, the gamekeeper Andy is a very nice person and if he notice that certain gun don't shoot as much, normally we move on Pheasants-Partrige grounds.

If anyone would like to join just let me know or we can have a chat about it if you need more infos, you also can do a single day if you wish.

Mark

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

Due to a cancellation, we have some available guns space

1 gun Monday 10 of December 2012

2 gun Tuesday 11 of December 2012

Talked to Head gamekeeper, good signs for this year woodcock shooting and there will be a chance for a little duck flight time permitting.

Thanks

Mark

• 1 month later...

Went on this shoot on the Tuesday with Highbird70 and all i can say is i had a brilliant day.I have never seen so many woodcock in one place, they were literally everywhere.A good bunch of lads, a cracking shoot and good hospitallity.My mate went along and shot his first woodcock so he was chuffed to bits!

Hi Wayne,

I was really happy that we all had fun and we all did to shoot some snipes and woodcocks, I just can't get out of my head the final drive on the last day........wow so so many birds at once, never seen anything like it and well done to Jamie for his woodcocks and for your snipe.

Ty again for comming and make a good day with your company.

Mark