reloading steel for 12 guage

ok im new to loading steel and was wondering if anyone has any loads for 1oz (28gramms) using various powders

any info etc will be good

and any info where i can buy alliant steel powder in the north east

cheers

long shot is a great powder for 23/4" steel loads if the shot sizes are small ie 4#and 3# you can load through the charge bar just like lead which speeds things up STEEL powder has to be hand weighed on scales but it is the best for 31/2" steel

euro powders are also good but some are getting hard to sorce I like M92S but it is getting very hard to find . Tecna n and AO do well in the 7/8oz loads .If you can find some in newcastle

long shot is a great powder for 23/4" steel loads if the shot sizes are small ie 4#and 3# you can load through the charge bar just like lead which speeds things up STEEL powder has to be hand weighed on scales but it is the best for 31/2" steel

euro powders are also good but some are getting hard to sorce I like M92S but it is getting very hard to find . Tecna n and AO do well in the 7/8oz loads .If you can find some in newcastle

Hi there , just out of interest do you know of anywhere to get any M92s powder, tried a post before on the forums but no one replied about any...if not cheers anyway.

rgds....Dale.

Hi there , just out of interest do you know of anywhere to get any M92s powder, tried a post before on the forums but no one replied about any...if not cheers anyway.

rgds....Dale.

sorry I dont Dale I have a kg left when that has gone I may well move on to something else if I cant find another outlet. claygame is having a hard time getting it shame I have some good steel loads in 23/4" for that powder . this is one of the biggest probs at the moment for most homeloaders I know getting powder at a price thats not through the roof STEEL powder and LONGSHOT are around the £35 a lb mark ! pricey when you are using 40grains per round