Clay shooting near Sheffield

So then Ladies and Gents, I'm currently residing in Sheffield with no shooting! :(

I was wondering if anyone knows of a clay shooting club within easy reach of Sheffield so myself and a few friends can get some shooting in while we're here. We are without a car/lift, so public transport is our only option. It would be a bonus if we could store a few guns there but its not essential as other arrangements could be made. With no chance of any pigeon shooting we're looking to just stay in practice.

So, any ideas? I'm getting cabin fever!

Grant, I cant seem to find a number for either of those shoots. I am in Barnsley and I am currently treking to Manchester or Kelbrook

I'm in Barnsley too but tend to head out to Park Lodge just off the M62, jct 34, if i want to visit a large clay ground. Might be a bit closer for you.

Otherwise there is a shoot just of jct 3 of the M18 (don't have the name but a quick google search should bring it up).

Or, as I tend to do, there is a small straw bale type shoot on Sunday mornings out in South Emsall. Can't be 15 mins drive from town centre. (http://www.claypigeonshooters.co.uk/) If you want any info just drop me a PM

P.s. - sorry for the slight hijac but not sure if this info might be of use to you too...

Edited by 4eyes

Copper beaches out towards langwoth other side of bolsover is a very frendly shoot is on every sunday between 10 and 1 if I remeber rightly.

Cockett farm out towards newark is also another good one open most days quite challenging if a newcomer though.

The Boar near snake pass is fantastic but very very cold I think it snows up there in the summer.

I go to one of these most sundays with a few mates and your more than welcome to tag along.