Suzuki GSXR 1000 K6

jason kaye

Decided to let my Bike go,so if anyones interested let me know

Suzuki GSXR 1000 K6,9200 miles 06 reg ,FSH, tax feb 2013,mot aug 2013,blue and white,new Brigestone BT016 pros fitted,immaculate bike ,Datatool S4 alarm immobiliser,alphadot,both keys ,two fobs,passenger seat,rear cowell.

extras,

Yoshi titanium tri oval can(and original)

Tinted double bubble screen.

GSXR logo'd bar end weights.

R&G tailtidy.

These(K5/K6) are the best GSXR thous ever made,and one day will surely be a classic.

£5000 .

Edited by jason kaye

Well its coming up to the best time of year to buy a bike... prices are always a bit cheaper over winter. I remember when I bought my R1 the guy had never taken it out in the rain. I bought it in the January time and then used it all year round for commuting to work on - rain, snow, sleet, you name it. Did 25k in the first year!

The Gixer K6 is a cracking bike though. Good luck with the sale.

Well its coming up to the best time of year to buy a bike... prices are always a bit cheaper over winter. I remember when I bought my R1 the guy had never taken it out in the rain. I bought it in the January time and then used it all year round for commuting to work on - rain, snow, sleet, you name it. Did 25k in the first year!

The Gixer K6 is a cracking bike though. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks Jackinbox99,as you say it's not the best time for selling a bike ,but to be honest you'll be pushed to find one with this mileage ,so I know what it will be worth in the spring,dont get me wrong you'll be able to pick one up cheaper,but I doubt it will be as nice as this and with this mileage and I 'm in no rush to sell it ,now or the spring it makes no odds to me,but come the spring and nice weather I might decide to keep it :D