BSA O-Rings for Super10 magazine

bullet boy

I dont have a set myself,i recently bought a kit for my webley fx at a cost of £16.00,which i thought was ok. The other day i went into our local hardware shop and noticed they were selling boxes of assorted o rings for ompression fittings etc,on looking at them further they were exact same size as the ones i had bought for the fx and there must be about ten of each size and the cost was £1.00.They were the exact same size,quality etc. Worth looking around!

I dont have a set myself,i recently bought a kit for my webley fx at a cost of £16.00,which i thought was ok. The other day i went into our local hardware shop and noticed they were selling boxes of assorted o rings for ompression fittings etc,on looking at them further they were exact same size as the ones i had bought for the fx and there must be about ten of each size and the cost was £1.00.They were the exact same size,quality etc. Worth looking around!

Thanks mate,Think i will ring BSA tomorrow to see if they can help.

ATB.

Please explain what you "O" ring you want?? do you mean for the buddy bottle? or the bolt/probe that pushes the pellet in the barrel??

I have a Super10 and never seen an O ring for the magazine

Alan

Thanks for your reply Alan.

Super10 mags have the O-Rings in the magazine to keep pellets in place.

I bought some this morning from John Knibbs.