SHOTGUN SLIP in Tree Bark Camo

DR JAMES

I am having a clear out and came across this. It is a Trebark "LYNCH" Superflauge Shotgun Slip with a Zip Pocket, Carrying Handles & Shoulder Strap 50"L 8"W at the butt end. I am asking for £12:50 / Sensible Offers + £5:00 P&P - Can collect from myself if you wish in Bedlington or can deliver locally for the cost of fuel @ 20mpg

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk140/DEANREX/photo-3_zps40d70f67.jpg

karpman has 1st refusal - Provisionaly SOLD to him pending payment but keep the offers coming thx on all my stuff

When i get time I will be going through all my Pigeon Decoy stuff and putting it on here once that is done as I am clearing the garage out as well.

Karpman will be making payment this evening so provisionally sold

If payment is not made after today then it will go to the next PW member who PM'ed me or posted a reply thx

I am sure Karpman will pay for it as he has contacted me this morning saying so.

Arthur's son has collected & paid cash thx "Benttinsoli Brigadier"

Arthur has been on the phone saying that I had said it is in "Good Condition" in my add, well take look for yourself as I can't find any mention in my original add or PM's to him that I had indicated this to be case.

The zip does NOT zip all the way around the butt as it looks to be stitched up at the butt part. I was not aware of this as I bought it ages ago and never used it hence the reason why I am selling it. Once Arthur's son has returned it back to myself I will reimburse him the agreed £12:00

On close examination :-

The zip at the butt is stitched up, this must have been done by the person who I bought it off SORRY ARTHUR & SON I had not noticed this.

Anyone else interested in it please be aware of this fact thx & due to this discovery I am redusing it to £7:50 + P&P as above

STILL FOR SALE

Edited by DR JAMES