12G o/u for sale

straightjacket

Ok mate lets talk. I'm in Essex can you suggest a god half way point?

Yes, sure mate, what part of essex are you from? (just gettin the map out...) :good:

Just puttin all cards on the table,

1. I understand to be getting the full £400.00,

2. I will be bringing my brother with me (who is a police officer) you may want to bring a friend too

3. as previously stated your licence and additional I.D. will be required

hope you dont mind all of the fuss but I've been bitten once before, NEVER AGAIN!

If this is to your satisfaction I will be pleased to go the extra mile so to speak

If you have any further questions etc let me know and I will do my level best to iron out the quirks for you :)

Cool, it just makes it easier for everyone. If it wasn't me that mentioned it someone else would have. :lol:

Lovely looking gun btw, good luck with the sale. :D

Thanks mate, The modification obviously never went through on my profile but it should have done now :)

Thanks again for the kind words :lol:

Ok mate lets talk. I'm in Essex can you suggest a god half way point?

I'm in Colchester £400.00 is agreeable if the gun is found to be ok (can't see why not) Are you thinking of meeting at a club? Ideally I would like to try the gun. I am not guaranteeing anything without a test, sorry but I do not want to get bitten either.

OK mate, looks like I will have to do a little bit more homework to find a suitable venue :good:

Your concern is strangely reassuring and at least tells me that you are genuine.

I am very happy for you to try the gun out and will even supply the cartridges :D

Let me see what I can find out and I will get back to you.

Im sure you will be very happy with the purchase and as mentioned before I'm not in the habit of messing people around. :)

I will, as i said, have a look for a venue but if you know of any at a midway point, do let me know.

Have a good evening, I'll get back to you, cheers :)

OK mate, looks like I will have to do a little bit more homework to find a suitable venue :good:

Your concern is strangely reassuring and at least tells me that you are genuine.

I am very happy for you to try the gun out and will even supply the cartridges :D

Im sure you will be very happy with the purchase and as mentioned before I'm not in the habit of messing people around. :)

I will, as i said, have a look for a venue but if you know of any at a midway point, do let me know.

Have a good evening, I'll get back to you, cheers :)

Thanks for the reply and the offer of the cartridges. I am looking for a good half way point which I think might be Horne? I'll also check and let you know.

OK mate, looks like I will have to do a little bit more homework to find a suitable venue :lol:

I am very happy for you to try the gun out and will even supply the cartridges :lol:

Im sure you will be very happy with the purchase and as mentioned before I'm not in the habit of messing people around. :lol:

Have a good evening, I'll get back to you, cheers :lol:

Thanks for the reply and the offer of the cartridges. I am looking for a good half way point which I think might be Horne? I'll also check and let you know.

How about this? Horne Clay Pigeon Club

Hornecourt Manor Farm, Hornecourt Hill, Horne, Horley, Surrey RH6 9LB

Tel: 01342 842986

sounds like a plan my friend :good:

when you want to do it?

Trying to sort a date and time now, bear with me as it's a busy time

Ok provisional dates 22,25,26,27 or 29 Oct. I am currently checking opening times of the clay club but on 22 or 27 it would have to be PM. I am normally online from about 7pm each night so feel free to PM me

Ok provisional dates 22,25,26,27 or 29 Oct. I am currently checking opening times of the clay club but on 22 or 27 it would have to be PM. I am normally online from about 7pm each night so feel free to PM me

Wed (25th) only have an early window, must be back in Andover to pick the boy up for 3pm :good:

Thurs (26th) is also a good day for me, pretty much any time of day to suit :lol:

Hope this is of help

Wed (25th) only have an early window, must be back in Andover to pick the boy up for 3pm :good:

Thurs (26th) is also a good day for me, pretty much any time of day to suit :lol:

Hope this is of help

Hi Called the club and they are not very helpful. They are not generally open on Thu. They asked me to phone back on Monday next week! Thu would be good for me as I am not at work. Do you have an alternative venue? I will try and find somewhere else as well