Shooting to let - Lincolnshire & Northamptonshire

I had a leaflet through the post this morning from the Forestry Commission. They are letting the sporting rights (not including deer) over Usselby & Middle Rasen Plantations and Temple Wood in Lincolnshire, and Wadenhoe Great Wood, Wadenhoe Little Wood and Bearshank Wood in Northamptonshire by tender. They are asking for applications before the closing date of 9th April.

I am not connected with this in any way, just thought that someone on here may be interested. If you want a copy of the leaflet, PM me your email address and I will send it to you.

Sorry to piggy back your post Colin but myself and a few friends are looking to take on one of the woods that you mention. We are currently in discussion and looking to take on Usselby & Middle Rasen Plantations in Lincolnshire.

We have been in discussion with the Forestry Commission and have also viewed the woods in question to try to assess and write up a plan going forward. Now the woods are going to tender so much will depend on our application being accepted but for us to be able to make a successful shoot we need to fill our syndiacte places.

So with a bit of forward thinking we are trying to get a guage of potential interested parties so we know roughly where we will be when it comes to filling these places.

I will be creating a post of my own with these details and hopefully within the next few weeks I will know a bit more but for now if you think you may be interested in joining this shoot then please send me a PM with some details and I shall log you down. The more I know the more I will be able to keep any interested parties up to date. By sending me a PM I will not hold you to anything but your details will be noted as a potenetially intersted person.

I am not going to talk about numbers and figures at this stage as it would be pointless but what I will say is its not going to be expensive shooting.

Cheers Colin

PS. Sorry once again for hijacking your post ColinF

Edited by Colc08

Hi Colc08,

You're not hijacking my post, it's only on here to pass information to others who are looking for shoots, your post is doing the same thing.

I hope that your tender is successful, and that you can fill your syndicate places :good: