For sale Franchi sporting 2000 12 guage

Burnside

For sale Franchi sporting 2000 12 guage. Multi choke, 28 inch. + slip, numerous cartridges - great set up.

Beautiful wood, low recoil - sporting O/U 12 guage. 475.00 :stupid:

post-2740-1162824878.jpgpost-2740-1162824888.jpgpost-2740-1162824897.jpg

Perthshire area - would prefer face to face with shotgun certificate holder, or can post through FAD + costs. Would accept paypal if posting.

hi,

I'm interested in your gun as a shooter for my missus to use. The question really is would it fit her? Can you tell me the length of the stock?

She finds my Beretta Silver Pigeon too long in the stock to shoot comfortably, she won't entertain a 20 bore so I'm left with the nigh on impossible task of locating a suitably short stocked 12 for her!

And an idea of weight in pounds would be great too.

Cheers,

Marc

hi,

I'm interested in your gun as a shooter for my missus to use. The question really is would it fit her? Can you tell me the length of the stock?

She finds my Beretta Silver Pigeon too long in the stock to shoot comfortably, she won't entertain a 20 bore so I'm left with the nigh on impossible task of locating a suitably short stocked 12 for her!

And an idea of weight in pounds would be great too.

Cheers,

Marc

Hi there Marc

The length is 40cm + 3cm for the extended rubber butt piece I had fitted (that could be changed if you wanted it shorter). The weight of the gun is approximately 8lb.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...