gun fit in northamptonshire

hcarlos

sally wooton is a good coach, based between Npton and Bedford. Not sure if she is able to do measurements. I have a retired x Hollands gun and rifle builder near St Neots that could do the work if required. PM me for details.

A

pm sent

Carl, as Colin says, Honesberie offer a gun fit service; a friend of mine went there a few weeks back to have his fitted and they did a good job with him. They've also got a very decent sporting set up there, I've shot it a couple of times this year and the target variation is excellent!

hi bud do you know what the final bill was??

Carl, as Colin says, Honesberie offer a gun fit service; a friend of mine went there a few weeks back to have his fitted and they did a good job with him. They've also got a very decent sporting set up there, I've shot it a couple of times this year and the target variation is excellent!

I don't, he combined it with a lesson and a 100 sporting round, Give Claire a bell as has been said, she is very helpful and friendly. They're only about 10-15 mins away from you.

Did you get a chance to speak to your brother? The Farmer has been onto me about it (although currently my land is under 2-3' snow drifts!)

yea he is well up for it as you say though the weather just isnt with us at the moment

I don't, he combined it with a lesson and a 100 sporting round, Give Claire a bell as has been said, she is very helpful and friendly. They're only about 10-15 mins away from you.

Did you get a chance to speak to your brother? The Farmer has been onto me about it (although currently my land is under 2-3' snow drifts!)