suzuki vitara 2002 £800

dando44

Suzuki grand vitara 1.6 sport 111,000 miles MOT June or will put 12 months an extra £100 1 previous owner loads 0f service history cambelt changed 12 months ago

this car is a cat c however repairs have been completed and put right ..... a passing car passed my car and clipped the drivers side rear quarter and wing mirror putting a 10cm scratch and small dint and a 5 cm scratch on the drivers door i couldn't believe the insurance company cat c it for such minimum damage

pics uploaded asap interior is in very good condition if you want a swap part ex try me was only selling as fancied a change all the 4x4 works no dash lights on ect body work is in very good condition for age and runs and drives 100%

CAR RUNS AND DRIVES 100%

post-18531-0-32469900-1368991861_thumb.jpg

Suzuki grand vitara 1.6 sport 111,000 miles MOT June or will put 12 months an extra £100 1 previous owner loads 0f service history cambelt changed 12 months ago
this car is a cat c however repairs have been completed and put right ..... a passing car passed my car and clipped the drivers side rear quarter and wing mirror putting a 10cm scratch and small dint and a 5 cm scratch on the drivers door i couldn't believe the insurance company cat c it for such minimum damage
pics uploaded asap interior is in very good condition if you want a swap part ex try me was only selling as fancied a change all the 4x4 works no dash lights on ect body work is in very good condition for age and runs and drives 100%
CAR RUNS AND DRIVES 100%